Acceptance of applications for participation in the award "Talented Woman in the Extractive Industry 2022" is open
Non-profit organization Women in Mining Russia announced the beginning of the reception
applications for participation in the Talented Woman in the Extractive Industry Award 2022.
Applications for participation in the award are accepted from March 9 to June 17, 2022. Ceremony
awarding of winners and prize-winners will be held in Moscow on October 7, 2022.
According to the director of Women in Mining Russia, head of the program for work
with key clients and markets of an international consulting company, Kamilla Zhalilova, “participation and even
submitting an application is a kind of assessment of yourself, a look at your own achievements from
Side. And it’s a great tool for identifying strengths and weaknesses. If
talk about promotion within companies, of course, the reward will give new strength
and the confidence to grow and develop further. Management of enterprises of the industry
the award helps to draw attention to new talents that have previously been for some reason.
the reasons were not noticed.”
The 2022 Talented Woman in The Extractive Industry Award is held at
the territory of Russia and the CIS countries and has already managed to establish itself as one of the
the most significant professional events in mining and metallurgy and
The purpose of the award is to note the achievements of professionals who have made a significant contribution to the development of mining, metallurgy, manufacturing and other related industries, are an example for colleagues, conduct active social and charitable activities.
Members of the jury of the Award “Talented Woman in the Extractive Industry 2022” are leading representatives and experts of the industry:
- Anna Belova, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors, Independent Director, Chairman of the Investor Relations and Dividend Policy Committee, Sistema;
- Julia Andronovskaya, Vice President for Human Resources and Organizational Development, Polyus Management Company;
- Rustamova Zumrud, Deputy General Director, Polymetal;
- Roman Dertinov, Deputy General Director for HSE, Petropavlovsk Group;
- Lyudmila Ukhtomskaya, General Director, Udinsk Gold LLC;
- Oleg Kalinichev, Managing Director of Paul Ekman International in Russia;
- Svetlana Lapkina, Chief Operating Officer, NLMK;
- Maria Shalina, Director of Marketing and Customer Experience Improvement, Severstal;
- Anatoly Nikitin, Executive Director, NP “Miners of Russia”;
- Sergey Kononenko, First Deputy Executive Director, NP “Miners of Russia”;
- Lydia Timkovskaya, founder of WOW Humans! Organizational consultant and trainer on Empowerment & Diversity, career expert and consultant with international experience;
- Chekalova Svetlana, expert in the field of personnel management.
Applications for participation in the award are accepted from March 9 to June 17, 2022.
Detailed information is available on the website of the non-profit organization Women in Mining Russia – www.womeninmining.ru
Participants who reach the final will receive an official invitation from the organizers of the award with details of the award ceremony no later than September 7.
For accreditation, partnership and sponsorship, please contact the email@example.com