Webinar dedicated to March 8 and the launch of the WIM Russia "Talented Woman in the Extractive Industry" award
We invite you on March 5 at 11 am to take part in a motivational event dedicated to March 8 and the launch of the WIM Russia Talented Woman in the Extractive Industry award.
The purpose of the webinar is for the industry’s brightest representatives to share their career advice, experiences and impressions from participating in the WIM100 ranking. And HR representatives will share what companies are already doing to promote and stimulate women’s leadership.
Invited guests and participants of the webinar:
- Natalya Kaibalina, Managing Director of Taseevskoye LLC, Highland Gold Mining
- Maria Lodkina, Director of Financial Control and Corporate Reporting at Polymetal
- Tatiana Chedaeva, Corporate Governance Director, Polymetal
- Anna Korotchenkova, Research and Development Director, NLMK
- Svetlana Lapkina, Director of Operational Procurement, NLMK
- Bella Amkhadova, Head of Recruitment and HR Monitoring at Norilsk Nickel
- Lidia Timkovskaya, expert in the field of equality, diversity and women’s leadership in business, founder of the consulting and training company WOW Humans
- Maria Goncharova, Head of Development and Training of Personnel at Polymetal and other representatives of the largest mining companies in Russia and the CIS.
See you at the webinar!