In 2021, for the first time in Russia, the award "Talented Woman in the Extractive Industry" was presented
The award was created to recognize women professionals who have achieved career success, high results in the work of enterprises that have contributed to technological development and are a worthy example for colleagues
The contenders for the award included women who have gone through a long career path in the industry (at least three years), including in production and in geology; bringing positive changes to the work of companies and the industry as a whole; women who realized themselves in motherhood and managed to achieve career success at the same time; women supporting and promoting social projects and mentoring.
We have specially developed such nominations in which every talented woman could see herself:
- “Project of the Year” – a woman who has implemented a major project over the past three years.
- “Innovator of the Year” – a woman who launched or implemented a project to optimize enterprise processes / introduce innovations.
- “Breakthrough of the Year” – a woman whose talents stimulated rapid career growth.
- “Social Project of the Year” – a woman whose contribution to the development of local communities, other social projects and initiatives aimed at improving living conditions deserves an award.
- “Personal Achievement of the Year” is a woman whose personal history of successfully overcoming obstacles, personal achievement in her career, inspires new victories.
- “Inspiring Leader” – an application from the team or individually for recognition of the outstanding leadership and professional qualities of a female leader.
- “Mentor of the Year” is a woman, leader or colleague who is approached for advice. It is important to back up the nomination with a story about the result.
- “Leader of the Future” – an application from a manager or colleague. Nomination for junior professionals (under 30) for outstanding results and leadership demonstration.
- Special award “Challenge of the Year” – a woman who implemented projects / initiatives aimed at combating COVID-19 in the enterprise.
- Special Jury Selection Award
- Anna Belova , Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors, Independent Director, Chairman of the Investor Relations and Dividend Policy Committee, AFK Sistema
- Zumrud Rustamova , Deputy General Director, Polymetal
- Oleg Kalinichev , Managing Director of Paul Ekman International in Russia
- Svetlana Lapkina , director of operational purchasing from NLMK
- Lydia Timkovskaya , founder of WOW Humans! Organizational consultant and coach for Empowerment & Diversity, Career Expert and Consultant with international experience.
- Anna Kositsyna , Director of Mining and Metallurgical Companies Department, SAP CIS
- Svetlana Chekalova – expert in the field of personnel management
- Evgeny Zainullin , journalist, article writer, observer of the metallurgy and mining market, Kommersant newspaper
- Tatyana Smirnova, Director of Public Relations Department , Norilsk Nickel
- Maria Lodkina , Director of Financial Control and Strategic Reporting, Polymetal
- Daria Goncharova , Chief Sustainability Officer, Polymetal
- Ekaterina Goron , Marketing Director, Deloitte, CIS
- Ekaterina Porotnikova , CSR Manager, Deloitte
- Alla Krasnikova , Risk and Audit Director, Highland gold
- Bella Amkhadova , Head of Recruitment, Norilsk Nickel
- Natalya Serzhanova , Business Development Manager, Brunel
- Kamilla Zhalilova , Director of WIM Russia, Head of Project Office for Key Accounts and Markets, Deloitte, CIS